Placing a parent or loved one in a memory care community can be heart-wrenching decision. Family members naturally want to keep those they love close, but as memory loss progresses, the challenge of providing care can become overwhelming.
Cloisters of the Valley Memory Care
Cloisters of the Valley Memory Care provides a place where a new phase of life can begin for those with memory loss. With a network of people at their disposal around-the-clock — including highly trained caregivers and nurses, activity directors, chefs, launderers, and housekeepers — those in our care enjoy greater comfort, security, and social enrichment than was possible at home. This network of caregivers and fellow residents creates a community of familiar faces and compassionate friends.
Things your loved one will enjoy at Cloisters of the Valley
At Cloisters of the Valley Memory Care your loved one will enjoy:
- Daily, weekly, and monthly activities tailored to his or her likes and hobbies
- Ongoing programs that emphasize past accomplishments, careers, culture, and traditions
- A resort-style menu program that emphasizes brain health
- Four distinct dining rooms, including one to protect the privacy of those needing assistance with dining
- Regular housekeeping and laundry services
- The ability to have their pet
- A completely secure community in which they are free to explore
- Beautifully designed living spaces and activity centers
- A movie theater
- Outdoor lounge and entertainment areas, including a garden for residents who wish to get their hands dirty
- Regular social gatherings, outings, and scenic drives
- Short-term and respite stays, if needed
Our services for you
You will receive:
- Daily Sagely App updates showing activities your loved one participated in, including pictures
- Regular support and educational meetings for families dealing with memory loss.
- Easy accessibility to our facility for frequent visiting
- Regular invitations to family gatherings and celebrations
- The comfort of knowing your loved one is thriving in their new home