Did You Know?
A few interesting facts about Cloisters of the Valley
- Cloisters of the Valley offers both private and semi-private amenities. Each room is surrounded by a vibrant walk-through garden, with fountains, verdant landscaping, and plenty of places to sit and enjoy the sunshine. Most of our rooms also offer private access to the garden by way of a personal patio.
- Our caregivers work with families to craft a personalized care plan for each resident based on his or her needs, habits, likes and dislikes.
- All residents enjoy daily personal care, housekeeping, and laundry services.
- We offer an in-house beauty salon and Jacuzzi tub for relaxing and pampering residents.
- Our private chef prepares delicious, healthy meals with multiple alternatives for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Snacks and drinks are available by request at any time.
- Our nursing staff remains on-site 12 hours a day to help with medication management and ensure our residents receive the care they need, when they need it.
- Our activity program enhances friendships among residents and keeps them engaged on a daily basis. On- and off-site activities are tailored to suit the interests, specialties, and talents of the individuals in our care.
- We provide transportation for our residents to and from appointments and other activities.
- We love our families! Family members are welcome and encouraged to spend time with us whenever they can. Our family room and living room are stocked with games, musical instruments and other forms of entertainment so families can enjoy being together.
- We offer a full range of services for residents with diabetic needs.
- We welcome individuals with dementia, but cannot accept those who wander or present a behavioral risk.